Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all, so sorry I haven't posted anything to my blog since last year. Despite all my plans time ran away with me and before I knew it Christmas was here. Can't believe the first week of the new year has passed already and the girls are back at school. I started back with my crochet on Boxing Day evening, I can't just sit and watch TV.  
I decided to continue with a blanket I started last year for my work room for a change. It was so nice to return to a project that's so full of colour and lovely to make. The pattern comes from the brilliant book written by Sue Pinner called Granny Squares and it always inspires me so much. I love Sues designs and I often read this book when I'm lacking motivation. I am currently working on a new Amigurumi pattern pack for Three Bears Yarn which will be available soon in their Etsy shop. Their yarn 100% cotton and is perfect for Amigurumi.
Best wishes and happy crafting 
Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment