Tuesday 22 September 2015

A busy few weeks

Hello again, what a busy few weeks I have had. First there was the mad rush of school uniform and then back in the school routine. Then I was asked by the amazing Three Bears Yarn to design a blanket using their lovely 100% Cotton Aran Yarn. What a pleasure it was to work with such lovely soft cotton. I decided on a C2 blanket as I knew this design would work well with this yarn. I started it with their Baby Pink yarn and I couldn't put it down. It's so soft and yet the completed blanket was so warm and snuggly. I decided on a scallop border to complete the design. The full kit for the pattern and the yarn will be available from  them soon. Now I am busy working on a lovely Aran design for them.  It has become my favourite cotton yarn and I'm looking forward to making lots more things with it xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love all the items you have made with the Three Bears Yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm sure I will be making lots more as its perfect and such a good yarn to work with.

    ReplyDelete