Sunday 28 August 2016

I'm back

So sorry for the lack of posts this year so many things have happened this year. The best thing being we have 2 new addictions to our family, Scouse and Squeak our 2 Jack Russell pups who have made such a huge difference to our family. We all enjoy a walk every evening and we've had some lovely outings with them during the summer.
I can't believe it's a year since I first started working with Three Bears Yarn and what an amazing journey it's been and a dream come true for me. I have had such positive feedback about my designs and I will be sharing my ideas and more with you over the next few months.
I'm relaunching my Etsy shop this week and I'm so excited and I will have an exciting announcement on the opening day something I'm so excited about. I promise I will be blogging so much more from now on and thank you to all of you who have read my blog so far. I'm still learning and I hope to get so much better. 
Thank you again and I hope you've all had a lovely summer.
Best wishes 
Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment