Sunday 30 August 2015

My First Post

Well what a amazing few days I have had thanks to Three Bears Yarn. I followed them on Instagram and they asked me to try their yarns before their big launch on 1/10/15. Well I'm so in love with it all. It's 100% cotton and is available in 4ply, Double Knit and Aran weight. I made a few items and loved them all. Finally I tried their Double knit Chenille yarn and that was just so soft I couldn't put it down. It is the best yarn I have used in a long time. So looking forward to its launch and working with this extra special yarn. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog Denise, looking forward to following it. Wirralgirl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanette, this is all new to me. Thank you for your support. Have a lovely Sunday xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely review! I love the bauble you've made too. Put some following widgets on your blog so I can follow you :D Julie x

    ReplyDelete